Pageviews past week

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 16 - Family Day

Hello,

Started day 2 of second round today. Feeling good, strong, and getting lots of walks. 

Theresa stayed until noon.  Thank you for staying with me Princess! 

Joe and Laura
Theresa's parents, brother, sister, my-brother-in-law, niece and nephew all arrived when Theresa was leaving.  We had a fun visit.  My nephew Tommy and I combed through the NFL picture book I have and saved our spot for the next visit.  Izzy got me all caught up on the latest Anime shows.  Thank you for the time today, it was nice to see you all!



Tommy and Izzy











Senor and Senora











My brother Mike and sister-in-law Mia also came by for nice visit today!  Mike brought me a plaque that usually hangs in his Patrick Henry team locker room that says "Make It Happen".  Thank you brotha, I definitely will!!! Mia helped me snap some nice shots of my view today, beautiful sky and sunset!


Love you all,
John

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tio Johnny!
    This is Tommy. Sorry that the Wildcats lost last night-42-17. I watched a little bit of the game and thought of you! Today the Chargers WON!!!! 29-23! I will be watching on Monday night to see if the Steelers win against Cinncinati. Love you Tio Johnny!!! Love, Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    Just wanted to say hi. I've been reading this blog every day or two. You are putting on a good face. Thank you for sharing.

    Stay strong. Please take care. We're all thinking about you and hope things are going well.

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tommy, thank you for the reminder about the AZ game, I had forgotten all about it, but I am glad your Chargers won! Go Steelers! Love you too mijo! Love, Tio John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jason, thank you for the post and the keeping up with the blog. Your wishes of strength well wishes go a long way, so thank you!...Will be back in no time :-).
    Warm regards, John

    ReplyDelete